Search This Blog

Monday, January 11, 2010

Welcome To My Musical World

Hello, ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the place where music rules everything. Well, not everything. But a damn good majority of it. Some of you may know me by Eddie others may know me as Restricted. Either way, it's all good, just as long as you know the deal. Basically, my main purpose for this blog will be to discuss different aspects of music. Whether it be my own, my group's (the Virtuosouls, get up on that sheeit son!), some of my favorite artists, etc. I'll most likely mention it as I feel needed. I'll be posting updates to try and keep you musically updated, do some reviews, a few editorals, and whatever else I feel like actually. After all, it's my site so I can do whatever the fuck I want lol.

But back to me for a minute. As I said some of you know me as Eddie, to others I'm Restricted. And if you really fucks with Restricted then chances are you've heard of Mr. Sinister. But there are other characters I am you havent gotten a chance to be introduced to yet. Don't worry though lads, the time will arrive soo. Now for those of you completely lost in the talk of different names being mentioned, allow me to briefly inform you.

As a MC I go by Restricted. Restricted has various aliases, one of them being Mr. Sinister (the name should be self-explanatory). My favorite genre of music is definitely hip hop, however, I do love a vast majority of other genres and artists outside of hip hop. These genres include alternative rock, grunge, heavy metal, jazz, r&b, soul, etc. So, dont be surprised if you start seeing other genres being mentioned on here. All you really know to know is, music is damn near my favorite thing in the world.

Even though I am a musician myself, I do like to review the work of others. Everyone has opinions and Im no different. Which is exactly why I'll be doing occasional reviews on here. I know it may sound a bit odd that I'd review someone else's material while I do sheeit myself. However, I wont be reviewing sheeit in a sense that will come off as if I could do better or in any kind of conceited way (even if it may actually be the case sometimes...lol). As much as I dont like critics, I must admit that everyone is a critic. If you have an opinion, chances are, youre a critic. Therefore, I dont think its completely ironic that I, as a musician, still choose to review other musicians work, extensively.

But enough with explanations! Just be prepared to get a glimpse of my thoughts on music and feel free to discuss with me. All I really ask is that you come here with the intention of being musically inclined. I'll try to update as much as possible (my goal is on a daily basis or at least 3-4 times a week), in effort to maintain my already full school/work schedule. So be sure to check me out here a couple times a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment